Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011


It's already the 4th day of this brand new year.
Almost all my friends started busying with their works regardless of preparation for events or studies.
Looking back to myself, and I realized that I'm not doing anything useful at all.
Think I need to change my life in order to be a better person in all areas.
So, I'd set a few goals for myself for year 2011.


First of all, the most important target for me in this year is to gain weight.
All this while, I'm too slim & considered as underweight. 
In order to make myself prettier, I need to eat more in a healthy way. ;p
The first thing I need to do is to cut down my lovely Maggie Mee.  T_T


Next will be my studies.
Coming semester is the last semester of my 2nd year of degree.
There's no time for me to waste anymore.
I need to work real hard to get back my CGPA or else I'll be regretting for the rest of my life ~


Talking about my campus life, I cant ignore my lovely society of course~!
International Friendship Society
After half year of honeymoon period, we gonna kick start with all our major project in this remaining half year.
Although I'm new in chairing a society & I might not be a top leader but sorry to tell you that I'm not a weak person who will get defeated easily.
The more you look down on me, the more power I can gain from you.
Thus, for those who are preparing to watch the show, please do buy yourself a popcorn & find yourself the best seat.
Together with my lovely committees, we'll show you our power.


Lately, I'd learned that communication skill & confidence are very important elements for a good leader.
For normal situation, these should not be a problem for me.
But when it comes to language, I'll start getting headache.
English is a problem for me.
I'll start losing confidence when i need to communicate with those who are "pro" in communicating in English, in public especially.
Regret for not listening to my dad when I was small.
Forgetting the past~
It's never too late for me to start learning.


After chatting with Kelvin last night, we suddenly realized that we are no longer a kid anymore.
We're already 21 this year.
Time passed without informing us.
I need to learn to be a more mature person & not fooling around like a useless person anymore.


I won't "hope" that I can achieve all goals because I'll realize it.
Friends, pls support & help me in achieving my targets for 2011~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment