Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Crazy Night

Journey for the day (07/02/2011) :
1030am  Journey back to Kampar
1230am  Attend class 
0200pm  Yum Cha at McD
0330pm  Journey to Genting Highland
0300am  Back in Kampar

What a crazy day I had for my life. A sudden decision made to Genting Highland without any preparation and planning. I din't even have time to take my jacket along.

Traffic jam cost us 3 hours to reach Genting. Took tom yum as my dinner which makes me started "crying". It does not taste good but quite spicy (for me). But not bad, crying makes my eyes look nicer (according to someone). Hahahax~

Next we went to arcade game station. One of my favourite places in Genting. We played lots of childish but fun games. Hit those buttons till my hands almost patah. Hahax. First time scoring 300 points too for basketball machine in Genting. We are perfect partner~! XD

We had magic show after a walk just because some one never watch magics before. Hahahax. But the magician is so cool~! He can play those difficult and amazing magics. I never see such an amazing show before.

Finally we had a movie before going back Kampar. The Green Hornet by Jay Chou and Cameron Diaz. First time watching movie in Genting and also first time watching 3D. Maybe the effect is not that much, 3D for this movie is not that special. Overall still ok ler.

Due to time constrain, we can not visit the beautiful garden. Started our journey to Kampar at 1am. It's too dark for driving with no traffic light along the "mountain". It's kinda dangerous and it make me felt so worry as both of us were so tired and sleepy. Luckily we manage to make our way home safely by forcing my friend to wash his face every two rest house. ^^

What a wonderful and crazy night I had in this chinese new year~ The best part of course is to have U with me~  Thank you so much for giving me such a wonderful night.  ^^
被呵护的感觉真的很棒~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment